- Epidural Steroid Injection (Lumbar& Cervical)
- Facet Blocks
- Rhizotomy/Neuro Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (Traditional & Non-Paresthesia)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Blood Patch
- Botox Injections for spasms
- Brachial Plexus Block
- Intrathecal Pain Pump
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Selective Nerve Sleeve Injections
- Sphenopalantine (Pterygopalanting)
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
- Growth Factor Therapies
- Amniotic fluid injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Cell Factor Therapies
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC)
- Lipo Cell Inections
Regenerative treatments for back pain, joint, tendon and ligament injuries in Dallas.
What is Regenerative Therapy?
Safe, non-surgical procedures utilizing a patient’s own blood and bone marrow to relieve pain and jumpstart the healing process.
Who are candidates for Regenerative Therapy?
- Athletes and active individuals with acute injuries such as muscle or tendon sprains/strains or who suffer from chronic pain caused by tendon injuries or osteoarthritis.
- Individuals suffering from degenerative disc disease.
- Patients who have not had success with other treatments such as medication, traditional pain management and physical therapy.
What types of Regenerative Therapy does RACZ offer?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an advanced therapy using a patient’s own blood components to rebuild damaged tissue, such as tendons or cartilage. The blood is drawn and separated by a centrifuge device to create a concentrate of platelets in plasma. This concentrate contains multiple growth factors and up to 500% of bioactive proteins which are essential in inducing and accelerating tissue repair and regeneration. Using the most advanced tissue guidance with ultrasound, the PRP concentrate is injected into the damaged areas including connective tissues, bone, and hyaline cartilages to expedite the development of new blood vessels necessary for tissue healing.
Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC) is a more advanced form of regenerative therapy using bone marrow withdrawn from the patient’s pelvic bones (Iliac crest) through a simple outpatient needle aspiration
procedure. This bone marrow is concentrated to contain all of the growth and healing factors that are contained in PRP, along with concentrated “pluripotent” (stem-like) nucleated cells that further contribute to the regenerative process. BMAC has been shown to help regenerate joint cartilage and spinal discs and may significantly speed the healing process for other injuries. It is often used in cases with significant tissue damage, or when other types of regenerative therapies have failed.
What conditions can be treated with PRP and BMAC?
Back Pain and Spine Conditions
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging discs
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Facet joint pain
Tendon Injuries (Patellar Tendonitis, Quad Tendon)
Ligament sprains or tears (MCL, LCL)
Osteoarthritis / Degenerative joint disease
IT band syndrome
- Muscle pain or injury (flexors / extensors)
- Pyriformis syndrome
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Tendon injuries
- Hamstring tendonitis or tears
- Osteoarthritis / Degenerative joint disease
Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Rotator cuff tendonitis, tendonopathy or partial tears
- Biceps tendonitis
- Medial and lateral epicondylitis (golfers & tennis elbow)
- Ulnar collateral ligament sprain or tear
- Muscle and tendon tears at the elbow (baseball type injuries)
Lower Leg and Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle sprains/ligament injuries
- Achilles tendonitis or partial tears
Am I a candidate for a regenerative therapy?
Please contact us for questions regarding PRP/BMAC or candidacy for the treatments. We would be happy to review a brief history of the problem via telephone in order to determine if a formal evaluation is warranted.